<VV> Q: What's the opposite of a turn signal cancel problem?

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Thu Aug 11 20:16:20 EDT 2005

I just went through this with my 65.  You have to pull the wheel and get the switch out and adjust the metal leaf contacts in the switch.  Be careful though, you can make it so the brake lights won't work like I did.  Just keep bending them this way and that until all the lights work right.  It helps to have a helper to tell what the lights are doing - I used a mirror duct-taped to a halogen light stand!!

mike

<snip>

When I turn on the blinker as normal, the relay will click, but nothing
blinks.  If I apply gentle pressure to the signal lever, the the lights
will blink (this allows me to operate the car safely...for the moment).

<Snip>