<VV> Q: What's the opposite of a turn signal cancel problem

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Aug 12 10:21:43 EDT 2005

yes, check the cancelling plate, replacing mine had the most positive effect on getting my turn signals to stay on in both positions.  I still had to reshape the contact things though. It seemed wasteful to me to replace the whole switch and wires and etc. if I could get the contacts to work, and they do now.  We'll see how long it lasts, if not very long I'll replace the switch.

mike