<VV> After the Electric Fan -- where do we go next?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 12:07:18 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/12/2005 9:02:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
whubbell at cox.net writes:

> Oh my god, what will happen if the electric fan proves to be a viable
> alternative?  We will lose one of our most common controversies.  We will
> have one less thing to argue about on the list.
>
> Before you know it, somebody will invent:
>
> -A new way of adjusting valves (neither hot nor cold, but using a program on
>
> their PC
****************************
Already been done....in the works for a Vair.....   F1  style     Pneumatic
Valves [ powered by nitrogen!]

-A way of blending Early and Late model Corvairs into something we can all
agree on.

Cut up / crush all the earlies / FC's!      Melt down to make RNOS  body
parts for LM's!

SIMPLE!!!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug