<VV> Has anyone on the list BOUGHT Tom's cooling system

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Fri Aug 12 12:39:39 EDT 2005

Indeed, the Grand Experiment is ALREADY afoot here: the acquisition process,
viz., IS this a PRODUCT in SUPPLY? While its "supplier" may possess some
stock of some of the pieces that make up the kit that is the product, he may
be entirely out of stock of one or more pieces, and even remain so for some
time.
     There's more than thermal behaviors and installation effort involved
here: there's what's sometimes called the "business" or "commercialization"
aspect where so many otherwise well-engineered and -manufactured would-be
"products" fail to make the grade.
     So I observe THIS phase of the experiment with AT LEAST as much
interest as I will watch ensuing phases . . . if they occur.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C