<VV>: Cooling, VV content, poor humor attempt

David V. Clamp 66corsa at cox.net
Fri Aug 12 14:56:02 EDT 2005

Well,

After reading 23,436 different posts on why or why not the electric cooling
fan will work or whether it is a good idea (some of the posts were actually
pretty good), along with the posts regarding just what does belong on VV vs.
Fastvairs, I think we need two more sub-lists:

1) The electric cooling fan list
2) The dead horse list

Of course I'm sure we can think of others. I do look forward to the test
results of the electric fan. Until then, it is all speculation.

David V Clamp
Member: Corsa
              Heart of Georgia Corvairs - Newsletter Editor, VP
              Nader's Raiders

1966 Corsa convertible 140 +0.030/4spd 3.55 posi w/ AC
 <mailto:66corsa at cox.net> mailto:66corsa at cox.net