<VV> Re: Corvair Books

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 18:26:22 EDT 2005

OK so whats the lure to pay $50 bucks for these books? Who would possibly pay
over $20+ over the retail price for used books of a orphan car?
   Is it Corvair people? I hardly think so, due to the ads in our biggest
vendors catalog. Those customers know the book can be had cheaper...
   Two possiblities:
   Are these used books autographed by the author?
  The money exchange rate may have something to do with it? If this is in
Britain, the pound is rougly twice the rate of the Dollar.
   I truly doubt that there are sieable copies being sold at these prices.

In a message dated 8/12/2005 5:56:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
The Corvair Decade  $55.03 but you have to pay to have is shipped from
across the pond.

Corvair Basics $50.00 + shipping (didn't say anything about the CD)

Classic Corvair $50.00 + shipping

And these are for used books

Todd Reece
65 Monza Convert