<VV> Torque settings for case bolts

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sat Aug 13 16:10:22 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Upham" <contactsmu at sbcglobal.net>

.  It just didn't seem to me that 25 and 40 should be
> that close together (less than 1/8 of a turn).  I didn't even attempt
> to go to 50.  I'll probably have to redo the whole thing as I suspect
> the readings may be in error.
> Stephen Upham
Hi Stephen; you can roughly test the wrench with a bathroom scale and a
known length bar ... 50 lbs reading on the scales at 1 foot long bar should
read 50 lb ft on the torque gizzy.  ... and so forth ...

......and dont forget .. taking it back to Sears is an American Tradition

reargards, ken campbell, iowuh