<VV> Hills in Michigan...no Corvair

Bob McNutt bstmc at wk.net
Sat Aug 13 23:42:39 EDT 2005

You are exactly correct about the road construction.  I came up to Oxford,
MI last weekend to pick up a 63 Greenbrier for a friend in Florida and I
thought we would never get back home.  I-75 is a mess!  We had to take a
detour on streets in Detroit that a Kentucky boy shouldn't be driving on
after dark!  I was glad to get home.

Bob McNutt
Mayfield, KY (No hills but no road construction either!)