<VV> RE: Backup switch,66-69

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Sun Aug 14 16:51:57 EDT 2005

>The latest edition of the CORSA Communiqué, featured an add by a company
>called The Source, which featured repro backup switches.  I don't want to
>get into any endorsements here.  I was just wondering if anyone has had any
>experience with this company?

Yes, I am a frequent customer. I have always been extremely pleased with The Source products from
the mechanical fuel pumps (unfortunately no longer bieng produced) to their DOT-legal braided brake
lines to their Kevlar shoes to their high quality caps, rotors, and points.  I have not purchased their
backup switch.

For best service/communications, you will want to open an account (having a credit card on file with
them).  Some folks find them difficult/frustrating to do business with, but I have no complaints myself.
Quicker response by email than phone.   I have nothing but praise for their products.

http://www.thesourceparts.com/

Bill Elliott