<VV> Backup switch, NOW Fuel Pump

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Sun Aug 14 18:15:45 EDT 2005

The Source is the only Corvair vendor that I have NEVER had a pump from fail. But like you when I thought I had a bad pump, even though it was OLD he
was absolutely willing to make it right.  (Ended up not being the pump...)  He also carries rebuild kits for his own pumps, so I'm good to go for a bit.

I have had far, far more electric fuel pumps strand me (mostly British cars) than I've ever had issues with mechanical pumps. My race car has electric pumps
(2 of 'em) but everything else has mechanical.

My second choice for mechanical pumps (due to the very low failure rate and their willingness to stand behind their products) are the pumps from the
Underground.

Bill