<VV> Backup switch, NOW Fuel Pump

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sun Aug 14 21:20:53 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Robbins" <robbins at monticello.net>

> I had a fuel pump , I ordered a spare from Clarks and they are out at this
> time. I thought everyone but me  switched over to electrics? Is no one
> making them anymore ?
>
> Joe Robbins
The guys who make them are still turning them out, but I heard the guy whose
job it was to  take the good ones and screw them up before shipping ......
retired about 6 years ago .....

.........so most of the current ones work, and that has caused a dearth of
virtual vair postings about how to fix them or sell them to an early owner

hope this helps,ken campbell, iowuh.