<VV> An oil filter question...

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 15 03:28:20 EDT 2005

See pic attached.. won't show on VV

The one on the right is new stock Purolator - and to the right of that is a
U shaped gasket.

Buy the Wix at NAPA.  At the time the pic was made they were still like the
PF4s.  AFAIK, they still are.

If you want a case (12) of the Wix filters (share with friends), go to:

http://www.filterbuy.com/corvair.html

Other alternative - check with Clarks - they recently came out with a
similar one.

Later, JR