<VV> Oil Pressure Sending Unit

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Mon Aug 15 12:48:46 EDT 2005

You can remove the old one with a jackhammer, if you choose. What you need
the tool for (get it - it's cheap and widely available) is putting the NEW
one in without damaging it.
     The sender, like the tool, is common to other cars, certainly GM. It
also is widely available for that reason (auto-supply stores).

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C