<VV> Tech talks at the Racers'Reunion on Sunday 22 Aug at he Hampton Inn

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 15 15:33:24 EDT 2005

It looks like our Tech talks are on track. I just spoke with the BeaveRun
Track Manager, and it looks like three; How to Drive the Track, a Tire
Distributor talking about Racing Tires, and possibly a Vehicle Dynamics
discussion.

When the presentors will be available during the day, I don't know yet, but
we will have a schedule as soon as we can for Sunday. I suspect during the
later morning and early afternoon.

Will let all know when we narrow down the times.

Normally tech is done on Sunday by NECC representatives.  This takes place
in the parking lot where we are parked and have our informal show.  Brian
O'Neil will give a safety talk, discuss passing zones and generally talk
about how the track day will be run.

See you all  there.

Chuck S
GT3 89