<VV> Thermisters (Now Thermocouples) - Thanks

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair at insightbb.com
Mon Aug 15 20:03:18 EDT 2005

I was asking Gary Funkhouser about these same type of guages for the #3 car.
Wasn't making sense of them and they were not working.   The one wire was
broke by the ring.  When I connected them, kept them seperate, didn't work,
read this thread,  viola, working .<one of two anyway, the other has some
other problem yet to be fully solved>

thanks much for the timely discussion
tim mahler
#3 goodwrench car,   prepping for the RR at BeaveRun.  safety checks done
once, will do again later this week.