<VV> Hills in Michigan...no Corvair

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 16 06:20:26 EDT 2005

You aren't listening, Matt. Dale said "more difficult highway grades", not
the biggest or steepest hills. The Rockies are so steep that the roads have
switchbacks, which lessen the grade. Back here in Ohio and probably where
Dale is talking about in Michigan, the roads go straight up the hill,
without switchbacks, meaning a steeper grade.

Marc Sheridan