<VV> Black Interior Paint

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Tue Aug 16 09:48:03 EDT 2005

Hi Alan,

Are you sure the black trim has not already been painted?  If so... even the
factory color may not match.  Is there a chance that the color has faded?
Again... little chance anything will match.

Were I in your shoes, I'd pick the proper black (flat and semi-gloss for the
appropriate locations) and completely repaint the trim so you are guaranteed
that it will match.

Having recently done this... I can tell you it isn't that big a job... time
consuming to take the trim off... but certainly not difficult.

Joe West