<VV> Re: SMITTY (64 corvair content)

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Aug 16 13:26:18 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <N2VZD at aol.com>

> i feel that smitty has duly truly earned a special hard luck award for his
> efforts.were they 64 bearings?( the cast housings)
> regards, tim colson
I suggest we nominate SMITTY for national treasure, CORSA .... can you
imagine how much grit it would take to have your corvair break down for the
13th time on the same trip, with your long suffering wife on board, and look
up and you are directly across the street from a used car lot with a sparkly
like new NEON ( air conditioned, 1 year warrantee ) that you could probably
be driving off in ..... in about 5 minutes of signing a 0 per cent down, 0
per cent interest paper .....

Oh, the tempations of Job ...

SMITTY for president !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!