<VV> Experimental vairs without the 'vair.

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Tue Aug 16 15:51:10 EDT 2005

> > I work 3 miles from home.

My office is at home. When I drive to work it is usually to the airport,
once a week or so a 36 mile roundtrip. 16 gallon tank usually lasts a month
so the rationale for MPG and alternate cooling and such is more of a
passion than a need.

That said have driven over 2,000 miles in recent months looking at Corvairs
so hopefully that is over now. Better, in a month  things start cooling
down a bit so will be able to do things in the back garage after noon.

BTW from my house, Dizzyworld is 16 miles so is closer than the airport.

Padgett