<VV> Ford part for Corvairs

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 17 18:30:27 EDT 2005

I think I recall this being mentioned many years ago, but I recently
purchased a new fuel pump and sending unit for my '93 Ford Exploder ($90 on
ebay, vs. about $200 from LAPS). I noticed that the float canister on the
sending unit is a nice (if not exact) replacement for the Corvair. So if
you are scrounging junk yards and see one......
the Carbmeister.
PS.  I noticed that many of you old farts are back at work since all of the
last 3 digests had nothing but Corvair stuff in them (except maybe one
little blip from a diehard)....life is good.... :-).