<VV> Efficiency competition!

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 19:36:06 EDT 2005

------the Corvair engine is a natural for an FI
conversion.(It is missing some of the nice areas for sensor mounting!) There
have been millions of similar sized motors built with FI since the end of
Corvair production. The parts are available, relatively cheap and along with the
knowledge, would make a great conversion. ------  If you can
weld and machine the heads, you could make a much simpler designed system. ------- Is anybody interested in a
competition for the Corvair with the lowest emissions AND the highest MPG.-----

I think Seth is on to something here. There should be a way to add the later technology and do the job. I can solve paret of the problem. My son-in-law is a crack welder who can weld stainless so you'll never find a seam. Anyone needing specialized welding can contact me off net and I'll provide you with the contact.

Chuck Kubin