<VV> Corvair in TV Ad - link to pix

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Thu Aug 18 00:00:57 EDT 2005

Here is a link to some pix of the "Old Navy" ad with the late model (Madeira
Maroon ?) Corvair convertible.

It appears first at the beginning from the drivers side, and then the
passenger doors where a girl is trying on her new jeans.

http://www.foresightsoftware.com/Cars/CorvairConvertInOldNavyCommercial.htm

They were snapped with a digital camera, not actually "captured" which I may
try to do as well later...