<VV> Re: [VV-talk] '63-'64 Signet convertible

Mark J. Murphy m.j.murphy at comcast.net
Thu Aug 18 13:58:00 EDT 2005

I can tell you from experience they are fun and go like stink right up until
they blow.  Years ago I cobbled a Corvair turbo onto a 170 with 3 on the
tree in a Valiant 100.  Never dyno'd but it did pep that slant right up.
All parts were well used at the time and not prepped for the task, and it
only lasted for a few months.  Might have been the way I drove it  :)
      ,-----___\----,    Mark Murphy
      \--(o)----(o)--'  Derry, NH, USA
    http://m.j.murphy.home.comcast.net/