<VV> Re: Brake shoes

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Thu Aug 18 16:59:17 EDT 2005

> "do you think that (in this case) the brake shoes have anything to do with the engine??" All this shows is the lack of knowledge of the counterperson.

Reminds me of my experiences with German customs; one of the highlights
was when importing the lclc Rampside slider window, the customs officer wanted
to know if it is for a Diesel or gasoline car ... :-]

Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl | ts1 at corvair.de | http://corvair.de/ | ICQ# 258018925
1961 Rampside - 1962 Greenbrier - 1962 Monza Wagon - 1963 Corvan