<VV> Smitty is leaving Kansas

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 18 20:37:51 EDT 2005

Smitty called and left a message. Leaving KC today or tomorrow. Car is
running fine he said. Helen is fine, Dee O Gee is doing much better.  Now I
need an idea for a 50th Wedding Anniversary recognition/present for Helen
(Anniversary happened on this trip) and who had to suffer thru this odyssey.
BBRT will and anyone who wants to contribute can and is welcome either in
ideas, good wishes, and/or coin.  Need some ideas, folks. What can we get
Helen for supporting our hobby better than most of us do?

Chuck S
Honcho?  BBRT