<VV> Corvairs and music

Levair at aol.com Levair at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 00:25:30 EDT 2005

All.
  Tonight Randy Billingsley drove about 3hrs to Alexandria, IN from
Cincinnati Ohio to jam with me at the Lighthouse Cafe. The Lighthouse has a small
stage, karoke, a piano , organ and lots of guitars.
  Randy plays flute, guitar, and sings. He's coming back Sept 1 for our
Country/ Western theme night. We had a great time.
   Corvair content: Randy currently owns the Corvair powered/transaxled
Velocirapter formula car, that was built by Michael and I, and also once owned by
Jim Vickers. He brought it with him.
   It was really Dejavu to see it again. The only thing that I didn't like
was that he painted over the large Tweety on the hood.
   The 1100 pound car is better than ever. It's 2900cc engine now has 13/1
cylinder heads under it's 6 tube intake with Q jet. .  250 hp in a 1100 # car!
    It' great to see it being used again.
See you all this weekend  at Beaverun Raceway for the 10th and probably ,the
last ever, Racers Reunion..

Warren