<VV> new Corsa tech manual

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Fri Aug 19 09:09:05 EDT 2005

Craig,

They could be done like the ASME Section VIII Division 1 code books, any new
and updated material is on colored paper.  This makes it easy to tell
updates. and the updated material is marked with the addendum next to it in
the title.

When I "merged" my books I left the original one in tact and added the new
stuff at the end.  This allows me to look at the old and also see the new
ideas, it has come in handy.  The only thing I would like to see is tabs for
the different sections, kind of like a Grangier Catalog.  I know I can add
these but I have been lazy and not done it yet (bought mine ?).

Keith Hammett