<VV> new Corsa tech manual

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Fri Aug 19 14:24:47 EDT 2005

Hi Keith,
YES!  CORSA certainly IS listening.   These are all worthwhile ideas that have merit and we will need to discuss these as a BOD.

Note that I copied the CORSA BOD on this message.  FYI, anyone can send messages to the CORSA BOD, if you like.  As it turns out, most (all?) of us monitor many of the Corvair messages on several forums.  There is not much that does not get our attention once posted.

Regards,

Larry Forman, CORSA Secretary