<VV> rooms for Corvair Days

Bob Lindsey rlindsey at pa.net
Sat Aug 20 08:52:44 EDT 2005

Hank speaks the truth.  We had similar problems with the front desk people
when some of our own members (CPCC) tried to register shortly after the
contract was signed.

Kinda remind anyone of FLAPS counter help?  (Now there is an oxymoron)

Bear with them, hopefully it will be worth your while.  The service through
out the rest of the facility is great.

Bob Lindsey