<VV> emergency flasher

rgubser rgubser at zoomtown.com
Mon Aug 22 07:47:55 EDT 2005

I have an emergency flasher that I removed from a Greenbrier many years ago and I'd like to install it in my Spyder. The flasher is marked Roberk model 800. The turn signal-type flasher that plugs into the back of the unit is missing. It appears to use a 3-terminal flasher with the terminals in a square "U" shape as opposed to the standard Corvair flasher which has 2 terminals in an "L" shape. Can anyone tell me what type of flasher I need to make this work? Thanks.

rgubser
e-mail: rgubser at zoomtown.com