<VV> Corvair sighting in recent thriller movie

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Mon Aug 22 09:56:44 EDT 2005

A local Porsche guy gave me a hint that besides a "James Dean" Porsche also
a Corvair is shown in the recent Comic-style movie "Sin City" with Bruce
Willis. And right he was, clearly a Corvair EM coupe was in fast action for
some seconds. Yes, the Porsche guy - who is patrolman - warned us that there
are lots of brutal scenes. However, I felt the brutality was not exploited,
somehow neutralized by the black/white cartoon-like pictures, and in the end
"the Good" won anyway :-]

Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl | ts1 at corvair.de | http://corvair.de/ | ICQ# 258018925
1961 Rampside - 1962 Greenbrier - 1962 Monza Wagon - 1963 Corvan