<VV> OT waterpumpers

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Mon Aug 22 20:16:51 EDT 2005

>Changed the T-stat to a 180 (cant' do that anymore on a computer
>controlled car),

Sure you can, all of my computer cars have 180's. Of course it helps to
reprogram the electric fans to come on a bit earlier also. The General
seems to feel that 230F is fine but I keep mine within 10F of 180. As long
as the coolant is over 150F everything is working and I find that things
like hoses, belts, and batteries last considerably longer here in Florida.
Also can say there is plenty of heat with a 180 even at 0F.

Padgett