<VV> Western vacation advice needed- NO Corvair

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Mon Aug 22 22:05:47 EDT 2005

We are headed off in mid Sept to a multiweek vacation from here in
Michigan to the western side of US, stopping at Laguna Seca in mid Oct
for the season ending ALMS race.

We are looking for suggestions as to what good natural wonders and/or
other good things we should see other than the usual Yellowstone etc.

Please repy private so we do not clutter the list.
All replies welcomed.

regards,

frank parker

PS: mild Corvair content- The Airport Turquoise 1965 Corsa won a nice
plaque at a local area car show. Lots of comments and not even 1 Ralph
Nader comment.