<VV> Right Angle Spade Lugs for distributor/coil 12 V lead

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 11:20:17 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/23/2005 12:03:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
CorvairEd at aol.com writes:

charliemorgan at comcast.net writes:
Anybody know where to get right  angle spade lugs (terminals) like the
kind used on the distributor lead  wire?  The Corvair vendors don't
have them, nor does Waytech, NAPA,  or Radio Shack.  Thanks.

Charlie  Morgan

Charlie - Those are known as "Flag" terminals. Since, when mounted on a
wire, (I guess), they look like a flag flying off to the side.

You can check with Terminal Supply Co.

Their catalog is on the web at:
_www.terminalsupplyco.com/products/prod_catalog_pdf.asp_ (http://www.terminalsupplyco.com/products/prod_catalog_pdf.asp)

But allow some time to download the big PDF file. The flag terminals are on
page 25 of their terminal catalog - Page 29 of the PDF file.  I  believe they
sell through distributors. They have a pretty good selection of all  types of
terminals, including the GM weatherpak terminals. - Seth  Emerson