<VV> Portland costs - trailer

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 15:23:22 EDT 2005

We didn't keep track of the fuel costs but we did trailer one Corvair  behind
our Astro van while the spousal-unit drove the other. Also  we were
travelling with the Bilodeaus from Calgary and they were driving a '62  Spyder conv.
We could have driven all the Corvairs but chose to  tow one behind the very
well air-conditioned Astro.  It probably cost us an  extra $100 in fuel but the
daughter (4 1/2) was very cool and content  and ALL THREE of the Corvairs spent
some time on the trailer.   Without a doubt the trailer saved us a lot of
grief and was well worth the extra  cost involved.
Craig (happy trailerer) Nicol