<VV> > Hottest running cylinders

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 23 15:47:57 EDT 2005

Now how could that possibly be.... LOL!  List members have been telling me
that the plenum is pressurized so cylinders are equally cooled.  Tell me the
practical experiences of all of us are wrong and we really haven't seen #2
and #5 fail before others... Seriously, then what is the problem? Why?

Chuck S