<VV> Westach CHT guages

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 17:12:52 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/23/2005 1:48:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ronh at owt.com
writes:

> How to extend the leads is a very good question as I have one sitting in a
> box for my Rampside and am concerned about the bi-metallic joint where the
> leads attach to the extension to the dash.  Will it read garbage?

Westach's are Type "K"   Alumel / Chromel

1  1 joint / junction will not make enough of a difference to notice

2   Just make your oun new LONG  leads....

Look in the V V   Archives for the way to make the sensor end.
http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/

or   www.virtualcorvarclub.com for even more posts!  that are archived.

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug