<VV> Portland costs - trailer

Bob & Kathy Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Tue Aug 23 19:56:42 EDT 2005

FWIW, we drove a 2005 F150 towing a Vair on a heavy old 5th wheel trailer,
for a combined tow weight in the 6,000 lb weight. Got 13 mpg in air
conditioned comfort. Used around 120 gallons or so. Would have got maybe
18-20 mpg in the Corvair but didn't really trust it with only an hour on the
engine so the incremental cost and comfort were well worth it.
Bob