<VV> 64 Greenbrier for sale

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Wed Aug 24 11:48:55 EDT 2005

Here is one for sale.  I KNOW NOTHING about the van so contact the owner,
just passing along the info off another corvair email group
(corvairclub at yahoogroups.com)

Keith Hammett

Hello, I live in WA state and I have a 1964 Greenbrier Van for sale.  I just
had the body painted and it is now ready for some interior work.  I do drive
this van everyday (since I got it back from the paint shop).  It still needs
to have interior trim put back on and some tape removed (just haven't had
the time) from window and door opening levers.

The van is not a show van but I didn't want it to be.  I wanted it to be a
nice looking work van.  The paint actually came out nicer than what I
expected for a work truck.  Almost show quality.  It did have some rust that
was patched during body work stage and had new sheet metal put in where it
was really bad.  It does still have small rust holes in the underside of the
front doors (fixable if wanted).  Eterior is beautiful and catches a lot of
attention.

Things I know it needs -------

   The interior is ruff and needs attention. i.e. Head liner, (seats of
which I only have one), flooring, etc.
   The windshield needs to be replaced.  It has a large crack.
   Exterior window felts.
   Front bumper needs to be painted or powder coated.

I have found another Corvair rampside truck that I want to get so this needs
to go.  If you know of anyone looking for a good start on a classic, I am
asking $4000.00 or reasonable offer or will take a rampside truck that needs
work for partial trade.  You can contact me through the group site or call
me @ 360-561-8092 or 360-456-3684.  Thanks everyone.  Ron