<VV> "fleas" at Pa Corvair days

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Aug 24 13:22:26 EDT 2005

Folks
For the Benefit of Mike, and any other smart-asses out there---

Of course, there ARE no 14" rims that were designed or put on LM cars. However, many 14x6" Chevrolet bolt pattern rims will fit the LM Corvair. Backspacing?? Perhaps Bruce can chime in and let us know what will and won't fit. I have been told that FC 14" Rims will be OK for a LM Car, but I am not sure of the reliability of that statement.
Tires to be mounted on these rims would be no wider than
205MM

Hank