<VV> For sale / more images

Corvair66 at aol.com Corvair66 at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 08:56:35 EDT 2005

 Last week I posted info about a '65 Monza in the Albuquerque area with a
promise to add more images. More images now available plus a blurb about what we
know of this car. Thanks to Geoff Johnson for his help and space on his
website. Take a look...............

www.unm.edu/~geoffj/65/vair

                           thanks again, Dave Huntoon        President of CNM
PS........ Recently there was mention of a new set of automotive stamps
available from the post office, they also have a nice set with aviation as the
subject. PBYs, Liberators, Thunderbolts, etc.