<VV> Thank You

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Thu Aug 25 09:39:50 EDT 2005

The officers, directors and members of The Northeast Corvair Council thank Mike Harrison and John Dozsa for their generous contributions at our recent BeaveRun Time Trials.  These two long time Corvair enthusiasts do not drive on the track but wanted to help our financial situation in a year marked by low turn out and lower revenue.  As Mike told me, they have fun at our events and appreciate the NECC's efforts for the Corvair hobby.
Although it has been a difficult year for us, their generosity proves that there is a future for Corvair performance events.  Thanks again, Mike and John.
Brian O'Neill
NECC President