<VV> NECC: Lap Times for BeaveRun. Photos from the Portland Time Trials

RedBat01 at aol.com RedBat01 at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 19:45:42 EDT 2005

Greetings Everybody!   The NECC web site now has lap  times for last Monday’s
Time Trials & Racers Reunion at BeaveRun  Raceway.  We also have some nice
photos from the Portland Time Trials, courtesy of Bob Slusher, Jim Giddings and
 Erin Brunton.
Here is the web address for the NECC Announcements web page.  It has links to
these new  postings.
_http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html)
Our  next event is Lime Rock, coming in September!  Al Lacki for  NECC