<VV>6 to 12v?

Mark J. Murphy m.j.murphy at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 10:27:00 EDT 2005

Been behind in my reading and skipping a lot so I may be way off base here,
but a favorite junkyard part for running 6v dashes in a 12v system
(conversion, etc) is the voltage limiter used in the Mustang II dashes.
Another option is Delco #U1745 (may be an old number) voltage reducer.
      ,-----___\----,    Mark Murphy
      \--(o)----(o)--'  Derry, NH, USA
    http://m.j.murphy.home.comcast.net/