<VV> Selling parts. Need room in shop.

corvair at corvairmotorsports.com corvair at corvairmotorsports.com
Fri Aug 26 10:53:19 EDT 2005

It doesn't look like I'm going to get to build my new race car anytime
soon and I'm running out of room in my shop so I will be selling off
some parts.

Barry Grant 220 Fuel Pump. Used one season,$279 new. Has the adjustable
fuel pressure return with AN fittings - $170

MSD 6AL. New $230 - $150

XR700 Ignition. New $90. - $40

Autogage Tach 5" with memory. New $110 - $50

Diamond Racing Wheels. All 4.50" back spacing. 9" X 13" and 10" X 13".
One full set(9" & 10") were used once. $50 each
Four 10" and two 9" used in good condition - $35 each

Fresh Weber race engine. Welded Weber intake manifolds ported, new
guides, valves, springs and 1.5" exhaust tubes. TRW forged +60 pistons.
Crower cam. Roller rockers. NOS Weber 40 IDAs. New bearings. Deep valve
covers. Engine is 90% assembled. Just need to mount Webers. Will not
split up. $5000 firm

Two 3.55 posi with transmissions - $200 each

Corvair used parts. Selling as a lot. No room to store. Blocks, cams,
sheet metal, cylinders, rods, turbos and parts, heads, 180hp engine and
more. Please don't ask for list. The price is well worth it. $1000

1968 Monza PG. Body needs work. Interior is good except driver seat. CD
player not included. Rebuilt engine with 3000 miles. Isky 280 cam, +40
with forged pistons. Can drive it home. $1500

More to come.

Rick Stansbury
Corvair Motorsports