<VV> Fan Belt Toss registration forms - ALL CORVAIR ALL THE TIME

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 19:41:38 EDT 2005

We have received some emails regarding the regitration forms availability
online for the Great Western Fan Belt Toss and Swap Meet.

It is available at:

_http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter925/Toss05/2005registration.PDF_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter925/Toss05/2005registration.PDF)

It's a .PDF file and will require Adobe Acrobat reader to open.

It takes about 20 sec to open on my broadband connection. If you don't have
it
here is a link:

_http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html_
(http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html)

If anyone is having problems with this please contact me at:

_yenbat at aol.com_ (mailto:yenbat at aol.com)

And I will help you or figure out a way to get the forms to you.

We have included them with the newsletters to the chapter we exchange  with.

Thanks

Tim Abney
President
Inland Empire Corvair Club