<VV> wiring color codes

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 21:11:14 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/26/2005 3:52:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lclarkpdx at gmail.com writes:

> I have a shop manual, but I don't know how
> to read the color codes for the wires

Examples:

R =  RED     B=BLACK     B/OR=  Black with Orange stripe      BRN= Brown

Brn / LG =  Brown with light green stripe

Easy to figure out the rest!

All you had to do was find a wire you KNEW what it was...find it on the
diagram and go from there! [ how I learned]

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug