<VV> radio noise

Larry Forman Larry at forman.net
Sat Aug 27 02:18:21 EDT 2005

The grounding straps are those multiple braided straps that bridge from the
engine shroud to the body sheet metal and they are right above the rubber
engine seal they bridge over.  They act to ground that upper sheet metal
plane to the body and prevent it from acting like a large flat antenna.
Larry