<VV> Fog Lights...questions

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 27 04:02:04 EDT 2005

Hey guys

   I was just wondering...i remember not too long ago
there was some talk of color and things like that...I
was just sort of wondering what the answer for best
colors and brands there are...  My buddy wants to put
some in his Monte Carlo (2001) and I was just
wondering to myself what colors break through the fog
the best.  Can't quite remember.  all I remember is
talk of blue being dispersed easily because of it
being the color most easily diffused or something.

Thanks I.A.

Ryan