<VV> updating '69 roster?

Brown, David David.Brown at bsci.com
Sat Aug 27 18:16:35 EDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
Subject: <VV> updating '69 roster?

With '69 info. being constantly updated for the roster, can we expect
the publication of a supplement for the '69 Fingertip Facts book any
time in the future?
Bill Stanley
Great question, I thought, so I forwarded Bill's message to the "69
Roster Master", Mark Ellis.  I copied Mark's response below, with his
email & contact info.
Dave
69 Monza cp., 140/4, #3297

VV'ers & 69 Corvair fans,

Yep, I think we're ready for a new, updated '69 Roster, hopefully in
2006.  The 2003 Roster lists 1057 cars and we've added 96 cars since.
I'll have to ask Cal Clark if he wants to "foot the bill", since its his
and Joan's generosity that has made them happen.  Finger Tip Facts has
never been a big seller for obvious reasons.  Although those who have
read it know the '69 story is a very unusual and bizarre one, that
"1969" in the title just doesn't interest the vast majority of our
Corvair world.  Doing a separate roster doesn't add to the Clark's
bottom line, so we'll see how the winds blow......

Those that REALLY want to know all the latest updates right away, merely
have to join the '69 Group. The updates are included in the quarterly
69er newsletter and in a laminated yearly sheet for inclusion in the
2003 Roster.   The 2004 and 2005 sheets are free for members.  Annual
'69 Group dues are now only five bucks (send to address, below).

Regards,
Mark Ellis
corvair69 at earthlink.net
8322 Soft Wind Drive